SOPHFIFEST.com is a not for profit group and uses a third party printer for all items in store. SOPHFIFEST.com is run by one person (Sophia) and not some faceless massive corporation.
This means that we can only accept return requests for items that are faulty at arrival or not as promised, e.g. the printing or embroidery has come out wrong. We cannot accept returns if you have just changed your mind, or you no longer like the item.
- If your item is either of the above, please contact email@example.com with a picture of the item affected, order number (see the order note that will be in your box) and description of the issue within 14 days of receiving your order to discuss with Sophia. Let Sophia know if you want a full refund, or if you would like a replacement.
- As we don’t have an arrangement with the printer for free returns, or with the post office, you will need to send the item back manually. So sorry about this!
- The address you need to send it back will be on the slip that was in the box and you will need to pay for the cost of this upfront to your local post office!
- Please use the cheapest option possible to return it (that would be second class, non recorded delivery), but ask for proof of delivery. Send a pic of that and the receipt showing the payment made to Sophia at the above email so that Sophia can arrange refund of your postage costs.
- We will attempt to resolve your issue as soon as possible, but please be patient.